The following are web resources where you can find information if you’re planning to take tiling course:
1. Access a Tiling Course – Wall and Floor Tiling Courses – Access Training with their special partnership with BAL, the tiling industry’s leading provider of wall and floor tiling courses, grouting and adhesives, offer tiling a tiling course that is the best available in the country in a purpose built training environment that is regarded as being second to none. Find more about them.
2. The Ceramic Tile Education Foundation (CTEF) – provides education and installer certification for professionals working in the ceramic tile and stone industry. The CTEF Certified Tile Installer (CTI) program is the only third-party assessment of installer skill and knowledge which is recognized by the tile industry. Find more about them.
VIDEO: Tiling Courses
3. City Guilds – You have some knowledge and basic skills in wall and floor tiling or carrying out building maintenance work – probably from a role where you work under supervision. You want recognition for your skills, giving you the chance to take on more responsibility. Find more about them.
4. The Builder Training Center – Foundation Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiling Courses at the Builder Training Centre are very practical and ‘hands-on’ courses, and are ideal for beginners looking to learn tiling for DIY or handyman skills, experienced people looking to extend their trade skills or perfect their tiling skills, those seeking a new career as a tiler or those looking to move onto the Advanced Tiling Courses. Find more about them.
5. 10 Day Tiling Course from Trade Teacher UK – The aim of this tiling course is to teach you the skills to enable you to complete wall and floor tiling work.We proud to be officially recognised by The Tile Association as an associated training centre and approved TTA member. Find more about them.